RV Tailgating Advice for Memorial Stadium

jfrankle

I am traveling with friends out to Lincoln for the first time in two weeks (Michigan Game) and we are looking for some advice on where the best place is to park for overnight RV parking. We will be traveling in a 50' motorhome and will also be towing a 14' tailgate trailer with us. Needless to say, we need space. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best location? Locations to stay away from?

Here's something I found real quick with some googles.

Parking for other RVs without a Lot 10 parking permit is available at Haymarket Park in Lot 20 off Charleston Street. There will be a daily fee to park that will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis per RV. Questions can be directed to the Lincoln Saltdogs at (402) 474-2255.

I am traveling with friends out to Lincoln for the first time in two weeks (Michigan Game) and we are looking for some advice on where the best place is to park for overnight RV parking. We will be traveling in a 50' motorhome and will also be towing a 14' tailgate trailer with us. Needless to say, we need space. Does anyone have any suggestions on the best location? Locations to stay away from?

Got plenty of space in front of my house. Unfortunately its in South Dakota. You didn' mention what team you are backing.

T_O_B :bigredn: