Akita's Thread About Queens

Now I want to know what the original thread title was.

Or, perhaps I don't? :lol:

This was his original thread title:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2217218/Ole-Miss-crowns-African-American-homecoming-queen--50-years-university-ended-segregation.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Thanks Knapp. Not the most computer savvy guy.

It does not matter

I thought this was a thread about akita knowing a bunch of drag queens.

lol, I bet you did since San Francisco is pretty close to you.

You haven't answered me. What does it matter what she looks like?

It does not matter. I could care less. The funny thing is that college voted in a 300 pound offensive lineman is all. Then the press made a big deal out of it as the first African American homecoming queen. I thought we were just Americans. Take a look at the rest of the countries colleges and see their home coming queens. That vote was done on purpose. What is next why does it matter what a Hawaiian Tropical model looks like. Most of them are Samoan. Have you ever seen a Samoan woman? Did I answer your question?

It does not matter

You haven't answered me. What does it matter what she looks like?

It does not matter. I could care less. The funny thing is that college voted in a 300 pound offensive lineman is all. Then the press made a big deal out of it as the first African American homecoming queen. I thought we were just Americans. Take a look at the rest of the countries colleges and see their home coming queens. That vote was done on purpose. What is next why does it matter what a Hawaiian Tropical model looks like. Most of them are Samoan. Have you ever seen a Samoan woman? Did I answer your question?

A few things.

1. It's I couldn't care less. I could care less implies that you care, and that there could be a less amount to which you do care.

2. Of course it matters. Your exact words were "Please tell me Nebraskas home coming Queen was better looking." Why do you want us to tell you that? What point would that serve? The statement implies that she is "worse looking" than what Akita would expect from a homecoming queen.

3. Did you seriously just refer to her as a 300lb. offensive lineman

4. Of course the press would make a big deal out of it - did you not read the article? First african-american homecoming queen in school history? In the south no less?

5. What about it do you think was on purpose? The students (it is a student vote, after all) deciding to elect a black homecoming queen? They probably all convened and decided to let the white girl have almost the same amount of votes just to keep it looking legit, huh?

6. Shame on you.

• Fire 2

Okay to your 1st point. thank you for the English lesson.

2) your question I can verify. I would not touch that woman for anything unless I was under some government mind program. MK ULTRA program might get me to breed with her. Might want to google that one. Plus she put herself out in the public eye by running for homecoming queen. I did not do that.

3) Yes I did just refer to her as a 300 pound offensive line man! Was I off on the weight? Would pushing 325 been more accurate/

4) Yes I noticed first African American queen. I wonder if she knows what country in Africa she is from? She is African by the article. Then she is American after that. I can verify where she lives in America. I would almost bet she has no Idea where she is from in Africa.

5) Honey boo is popular now,correct? That campus did a pr stunt. you tell me what woman would you rather have as your queen?

6) Shame on me?? Really? You picked the wrong guy to get into a PC fight with. Been there done that. I just stated the obvious is all. Then you come after me for posting the public photos and article. I made a response to that. So again what is the problem? I did not attack her personally. I have no idea who she is. She made herself public. Good try on trying to bait me on this one.

I'm in Oklahoma.....oh wait....nevermind lol

LOL, I just realized that. I had a few beers in me last night.

I'm glad you said "beers" and not "bears". NTTAWWT. :lol:

• Fire 1

2) your question I can verify. I would not touch that woman for anything unless I was under some government mind program. MK ULTRA program might get me to breed with her. Might want to google that one. Plus she put herself out in the public eye by running for homecoming queen. I did not do that.

3) Yes I did just refer to her as a 300 pound offensive line man! Was I off on the weight? Would pushing 325 been more accurate/

4) Yes I noticed first African American queen. I wonder if she knows what country in Africa she is from? She is African by the article. Then she is American after that. I can verify where she lives in America. I would almost bet she has no Idea where she is from in Africa.

5) Honey boo is popular now,correct? That campus did a pr stunt. you tell me what woman would you rather have as your queen?

6) Shame on me?? Really? You picked the wrong guy to get into a PC fight with. Been there done that. I just stated the obvious is all. Then you come after me for posting the public photos and article. I made a response to that. So again what is the problem? I did not attack her personally. I have no idea who she is. She made herself public. Good try on trying to bait me on this one.

What part of calling a woman a 300lb offensive lineman, saying you wouldn't touch her unless brainwashed, calling her unattractive, and discrediting her accomplishment as a pr stunt do you not find offensive or attacking someone personally?

What part of calling a woman a 300lb offensive lineman, saying you wouldn't touch her unless brainwashed, calling her unattractive, and discrediting her accomplishment as a pr stunt do you not find offensive or attacking someone personally?

Well the 300lb is pretty much a fact. Sorry I spoke truth that I am not physically attracted to her. Some guys like big woman. I dont. Let me guess, I should also praise the Gay guy last year that won homecoming queen. He was a first. have I searched her out and learned her name? If this bothers you so much why are you even commenting on it? Do you really think you are going to influence me? Would you like to put me in time out? Please explain to me what your agenda is here? I was making fun of the University. The other girl must of been a real meany to people. Would of used another word but I bet I would get a lecture for calling the other candidate a female dog.