I'm finally there, sadly so.

Ready...set...go for Huskerboard full on retard mode!

Sane posters might want to stay away for a while.

I tried to not make it a melt down or "retard" mode. Rather than just come back with a snide, no input remark? Do you think the performance this entire year is acceptable? Do you think no changes need to be made? What do you suggest be done?

By the way, your use of "retard" is more offensive than anything anyone has ever posted on this site. "Retard" is just as blatantly offensive as the "n" word. Join the 21st Century and be glad that you nor none of your loved ones is intellectually challenged. Seriously.

I was hoping for Bo to turn this thing around, but through 4 1/2 years it's painfully obvious he sucks at coaching fundamentals, and he just doesn't come close to getting the most out of his players.

His days are numbered unless we somehow manage not to get blown out by Michigan next week. In other words, his days are numbered. He's coaching for his job from here on out.

I'm still with Bo, but I'm starting to think that Beck needs to go. We are trending more and more toward a passive, finesse style of offense, and it's not gonna work unless we get Andrew Luck or Robert Griffin as our QB. I like Taylor also, but this style of play does not put him in a position to be overly successful.

I am a big fan of Pro-Style offense. You can add enough wrinkles into play action passes and counter runs to make the offense unpredictable. I just hate being in the shotgun all the time.

What ever happened to the pistol formation?

By the way, your use of "retard" is more offensive than anything anyone has ever posted on this site. "Retard" is just as blatantly offensive as the "n" word. Join the 21st Century and be glad that you nor none of your loved ones is intellectually challenged. Seriously.

Aww, muffin. Notice how i didn't quote your post before...

Aww, muffin. Notice how i didn't quote your post before...

Ok..you're a name caller, which generally indicates a lack of ability to maintain a normal, intelligent, cogent argument. I will lower my expected standards for you and ignore your low brow comments from now on. Carry on.

And if you want to know why I didn't "add" anything to the thread, it's because there is nothing to add to it that hasn't already been said a million times. People already laughed in our faces when we got rid of Solich like we did. Nebraska is not the super job many Husker fans think it is. If they fire Pelini now, or at the end of the season, it sets the program back even further. We'll get no decent coaching interested in the job and no players interested in gambling on a progam that goes through coaches like they're trying out different types of candy.

And if you want to know why I didn't "add" anything to the thread, it's because there is nothing to add to it that hasn't already been said a million times. People already laughed in our faces when we got rid of Solich like we did. Nebraska is not the super job many Husker fans think it is. If they fire Pelini now, or at the end of the season, it sets the program back even further. We'll get no decent coaching interested in the job and no players interested in gambling on a progam that goes through coaches like they're trying out different types of candy.

I do think the situation is different. It seems quite often that Bo has lost this team and there are fundamental flaws that are not being addressed, which was not the case with Solich..we were just mediocre...solid, but mediocre. Even so..Frank shouldn't have been fired. To me, this is different. Of course..at this particular moment..I'm one of the biggest Pelini, Beck, Martinez, Paps and Cotton fans there is. Such is my weakness for a win! Heh heh....

I was hoping for Bo to turn this thing around, but through 4 1/2 years it's painfully obvious he sucks at coaching fundamentals, and he just doesn't come close to getting the most out of his players.

His days are numbered unless we somehow manage not to get blown out by Michigan next week. In other words, his days are numbered. He's coaching for his job from here on out.

You're honor! I'd like this statement stricken from the record!

• Fire 1

The situation is no different. In fact, it's even more important that we do not do something rash than it was when Solich was being fired. Calling for Pelini to be fired during or after this season only hurts the program far more than any damage that is being done right now.

A good portion of me feels that same way. This is the first time I've felt it was time for a change. There is indeed a huge argument for making no change....but how long do we carry on as it. And as I write that last line, I realize I've kind of bought into the whole..."we should be Champions every year"....we should probably be content with 9 - 3, 8 - 4 and occasional 10 -2 years. I am old enough to remember the mid 60s when a winning season was an acceptable goal...and my big red love was as strong then as during the haydays. Hard to tell what is right.