I am playing a season with Minnesota and of course don't have the greatest record. It's the Gophers for flip sake.

Anyhow, so I roll into Memorial with a 6-4 record and coming off a string where I had dropped three of the previous four decisions.

Nebraska was 8-2, including a win over Michigan.

The Huskers owned me in about every way. But the game was tied at 3-3 at half because Jamal Turner fumbled when sprinting toward the end zone. Nebraska would have led 10-0, but I got the ball, went on a short late second quarter drive and tied it.

Again, through the third and fourth quarter, Nebraska moved the ball at will, but was foiled by negative plays until a march deep into Minnesota territory seemed cerain to produce points. Martinez fumbled. And Minnesota got a big play on offense. The Gophers took the lead on a broken play where the quarterback scrambled, got to the sideline and slipped up the boundry for a score while the Huskers missed tackle after tackle.

Nebraska had enough time and time outs to engineer a drive on the ground, but chose to go to the air, got behind the sticks and failed on a fourth-and-11 pass.

The whole thing seemed like something that could play out on any given week for the actual Huskers.

I guess art (video games) really does immitate life (actual football).

Rex Burkhead actually won the Heisman on mine, beat out Matt Barkley by 19 points.

After losing to Ohio St. (not as bad as you might think). They beat me by one point after they scored a late TD with under 1 min left, and got the onside kick afterwards. I went on to reface Wisconsin in the BIG Ten Champ game won 20 - 27. then the Rose Bowl against Texas and beat them 35 - 14. USC played Kansas St. for the National Championship. USC won. Burkhead also won the Doak Walker and Maxwell. Kenny Bell broke the Receiving yards and receiving TD records for Nebraska. Eric Martin won the Bronko award and broke the record for most sacks in a season for Nebraska. Compton won the Linebacker of the Year award.

Convinced Qvale to stay one more year, let Rodriguez go into the draft early, that way i won't have to split time between him and Sirles. Out of 19 players leaving after the 2012 season. 13 players got drafted. Martinez (3rd), Burkhead (1st), Cotton (2nd), Reed (2nd), Choi (3rd), Rodriguez (5th), Martin (2nd), Meredith (5th), Steinkuhler (3rd), Whaley (6th), Compton (1st), Smith (4th), and Stafford (3rd).

Rex Burkhead actually won the Heisman on mine, beat out Matt Barkley by 19 points.

After losing to Ohio St. (not as bad as you might think). They beat me by one point after they scored a late TD with under 1 min left, and got the onside kick afterwards. I went on to reface Wisconsin in the BIG Ten Champ game won 20 - 27. then the Rose Bowl against Texas and beat them 35 - 14. USC played Kansas St. for the National Championship. USC won. Burkhead also won the Doak Walker and Maxwell. Kenny Bell broke the Receiving yards and receiving TD records for Nebraska. Eric Martin won the Bronko award and broke the record for most sacks in a season for Nebraska. Compton won the Linebacker of the Year award.

Convinced Qvale to stay one more year, let Rodriguez go into the draft early, that way i won't have to split time between him and Sirles. Out of 19 players leaving after the 2012 season. 13 players got drafted. Martinez (3rd), Burkhead (1st), Cotton (2nd), Reed (2nd), Choi (3rd), Rodriguez (5th), Martin (2nd), Meredith (5th), Steinkuhler (3rd), Whaley (6th), Compton (1st), Smith (4th), and Stafford (3rd).

That looks like an Alabama draft class!

That looks like an Alabama draft class!

Boost the Pro Potential to +A.