Trumped?

Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do they call it Kindergarten in Macedonia? Or where is he from? Turkey? Guam? He's not American, that's where this is all going.

You know that birth certificate was forged. I'll bet they forged his college transcripts, too. Probably forged his social security card, his driver's license, his Denny's Discount Diner card and his Library card. I am so voting Romney at this point.

Exactly.

Bottom Line; If Trump really wanted to know this information, instead of simply grandstanding and casting aspertions, he could obtain all the records, transcripts, and information he desires for much less than $5 million dollars. I've got an idea Donald STFU and go bribe this information from some illicit sources. Hell, give me a few mill and I'll get to work on it right now. Guaranteed results. If you're not willing to do that then don't go away mad, just go away.

Trump spoke about the birth certificate thing on Letterman last night, and I don't understand why this is an issue. Since it is (roughly) a rule that you have to be born in the United States to be President, after Obama was elected don't you think some official would actually verify this? I'm assuming that they would have required an actual birth certificate instead of taking his word for it.

So there's only two options, A) Everything checks and people need to move on to something else to complain about or B) Nobody actually verifies eligibility to be President. If it's B, I'd say that's a much bigger issue.

Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do they call it Kindergarten in Macedonia? Or where is he from? Turkey? Guam? He's not American, that's where this is all going.

You know that birth certificate was forged. I'll bet they forged his college transcripts, too. Probably forged his social security card, his driver's license, his Denny's Discount Diner card and his Library card. I am so voting Romney at this point.

correct. and that is why all of this is so despicable. this has nothing to do with how obama did at harvard, trump has this cockamamie idea that the transcripts are the smoking gun because he wants to know where obama listed his place of birth. it is ridiculous, probably racists, but not necessarily since republicans often have problems acknowledging the credibility of republican presidents.

Attack the source of the "bet"all you want (he is a quack), but do you disagree that we have some right to know our presidents educational background? I doubt many people were so ready to defend Bushes records being scrutinized, or pushed to keep his or Clinton's records private. I feel like this is different than the taxes because Romney paid his taxes as was legally required, but a candidates educational background is important just like if I try to get a job and the employer looks at my school records.

Hidden tax returns? No problem.

Hidden report cards? Huge problem!

Hilarious. :lol:

• Fire 1

Attack the source of the "bet"all you want (he is a quack), but do you disagree that we have some right to know our presidents educational background? I doubt many people were so ready to defend Bushes records being scrutinized, or pushed to keep his or Clinton's records private. I feel like this is different than the taxes because Romney paid his taxes as was legally required, but a candidates educational background is important just like if I try to get a job and the employer looks at my school records.

We know he graduated and we know he graduated with honors. Isn't that enough? How far back should we go? Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do you realize that there is no requirement on the candidates to release college transcripts? McCain refused to release his, I've seen nothing of Romney's. Bush and Gore's were released after being illegally accessed by "sources".

My favorite part of all this transcript nonsense is the implication that if Obama got straight A's and Romney straight C's, then the conservatives would vote for Obama. Otherwise, what is the point of seeing the transcripts, right?

Not only that . . . but he was the president of Harvard Law Review. That's an incredible academic accomplishment.

• Fire 2

For the most part I'm of the opinion a politician can keep the "private" part of life private, but once they enter "public" life...from that date on they need to be an open book.

When Obama was in college, he was still in "private" life. So I don't think he needs to release them.

That said, you gotta love "The Donald"! He plays the part of an American Baron so well.