Trumped?

Donald Trump has put up $5 million of his own money to a charity of President Obama's choice if he releases all of his college and passport information.

I think he would have sounded less crazy if he would have left the passport out of it, but its his money. It is kinda surprising to me that we don't know Obama's education record, considering we knew Bush II's piss poor grades.

Donald Trump has put up $5 million of his own money to a charity of President Obama's choice if he releases all of his college and passport information.

I think he would have sounded less crazy if he would have left the passport out of it, but its his money. It is kinda surprising to me that we don't know Obama's education record, considering we knew Bush II's piss poor grades.

I think my favorite part is that it's "to his satisfaction." You have to love offers that aren't really offers.

I met Donald Trump ten years ago at the Pebble Beach Pro-Am. He looked like a caricature of a human being back then, and nothing I've seen so far has convinced me otherwise.

Notice that The Donald hasn't ponied up any of his own dough to see Romney's last five years of tax returns. That's not a telling sign at all. ;)

Attack the source of the "bet"all you want (he is a quack), but do you disagree that we have some right to know our presidents educational background? I doubt many people were so ready to defend Bushes records being scrutinized, or pushed to keep his or Clinton's records private. I feel like this is different than the taxes because Romney paid his taxes as was legally required, but a candidates educational background is important just like if I try to get a job and the employer looks at my school records.

Attack the source of the "bet"all you want (he is a quack), but do you disagree that we have some right to know our presidents educational background? I doubt many people were so ready to defend Bushes records being scrutinized, or pushed to keep his or Clinton's records private. I feel like this is different than the taxes because Romney paid his taxes as was legally required, but a candidates educational background is important just like if I try to get a job and the employer looks at my school records.

first, i am not entirely convinced trump knows what 'transparency' means. second, you do not need a college education to be president. third, bush should not be judged for his college grades. he should be judged for many more other things. i think he was judged for his grades because people wanted to play the entitled and nepotism angles. but whatever. third, romney has a history of lying about his taxes and that precedent to show your tax returns was started by his dad, like, 50 years ago. recent tax returns. vs. 20-30 year college transcripts? is that the argument you are making? and just out of curiousity, how do you know 'romney has paid his taxes as was legally required'?

And yet we don't need to see Romney's tax returns, even though he's running on superior fiscal knowledge?

I loved Colbert's response to Trump. Fan-freaking-tastic.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/25/colbert-trump-balls-mouth-video_n_2016385.html

He will donate $1M to the charity of Trump's choice if he allows Colbert to dip his balls in his mouth. This is not a euphemism -- we're talking about testicles. The only caveat is that the ball-dipping would have to take place no later than 5 PM on October 31, the same deadline Trump gave President Obama.

We know he graduated and we know he graduated with honors. Isn't that enough? How far back should we go? Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do you realize that there is no requirement on the candidates to release college transcripts? McCain refused to release his, I've seen nothing of Romney's. Bush and Gore's were released after being illegally accessed by "sources".

My favorite part of all this transcript nonsense is the implication that if Obama got straight A's and Romney straight C's, then the conservatives would vote for Obama. Otherwise, what is the point of seeing the transcripts, right?

Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do they call it Kindergarten in Macedonia? Or where is he from? Turkey? Guam? He's not American, that's where this is all going.

You know that birth certificate was forged. I'll bet they forged his college transcripts, too. Probably forged his social security card, his driver's license, his Denny's Discount Diner card and his Library card. I am so voting Romney at this point.

Do you need to know if Barack's kindergarten teacher thought he played well with others?

Do they call it Kindergarten in Macedonia? Or where is he from? Turkey? Guam? He's not American, that's where this is all going.

You know that birth certificate was forged. I'll bet they forged his college transcripts, too. Probably forged his social security card, his driver's license, his Denny's Discount Diner card and his Library card. I am so voting Romney at this point.

That's pretty irrational thinking.