anyone have a link for the game

Guys, we don't allow links to illegal streams on here. Thank you.

Hey Zoogies..I use the "Link Redacted" site all the time, or at least I suspect the one I use is the one in question here. Not trying to create a problem, but I am curious how it is determined that the site in question is illegal? There used to be an other, similar site, and that one was shut down hard by the FBI or some other federal law enforcement agency, and since this one is still up I assumed it was legal, albeit it somewhat "iffy" on the "fair" side of things.

I thought about coming on and posting that site as well, but I'd have also put a disclaimer stating that viewers need to be ready for annoying pop-ups, pop-unders and questionable advertising.

Being online doesn't mean it's legal. If it's streaming broadcasts and the rights to streaming those broadcasts are owned by ESPN, NBC, BTN, etc, then the only legal streams are from the ESPN, NBC, BTN sites. These sites are someone taking their own TV or internet feed and rebroadcasting it without permission.

Being online doesn't mean it's legal. If it's streaming broadcasts and the rights to streaming those broadcasts are owned by ESPN, NBC, BTN, etc, then the only legal streams are from the ESPN, NBC, BTN sites. These sites are someone taking their own TV or internet feed and rebroadcasting it without permission.

It's a European gambling site, thought maybe they bought rights to play the games for their users...but I think it is best to not allow it on here anyway, so I agree with your call, just curious. Always best to err on the side of caution and not be found complicit if there is an issue. Thanks for the feedback.