Huskers make big impression on 2015 Indiana trio

Nexus

The theme around Nebraska's recruiting since the day new head coach Tim Miles and Co. took over back in March has been to just get kids on campus to show them all that the program's future has to offer.

This past weekend, the Huskers got a nice jump on making some early impressions on a trio of 2015 Indiana prospects.

The group included 6-foot-8 power forward Liam Duncan of Carmel High School, 6-7 wing Ryan Welage of Greensburg High School, and 6-5 guard Tahjai Teague of Pike High School. All three were teammates on the Eric Gordon All-Stars 15U AAU team this past summer.

On the visit, which was orchestrated by NU assistant Chris Harriman, the players did the usual tour of the basketball facilities and campus and also got a chance to take in one of the Huskers' practices and meet with Miles and the rest of the staff. They capped the weekend off by going to the Nebraska-Michigan football game on Saturday night.

Continue Reading

Problem is that class doesnt do us much good right now.

We need to prove we can win and then the talent shows up.

I think I disagree a little. Your point is well taken, but I think these kids are pretty smart and know that it may take a year or two to ramp up. I like the fact that the staff is making an impression and getting in on some nice young talent early!!!!