My newest creations!

I don't know why they are sized wrong after hosting them, but if you want them (or one) I can get it to you via email, huskerguy1989@yahoo.com. Otherwise hopefuly huskerwallpaper.com will put them on there. More are on the way! Also will take request on current players or other rival/opponents

Ralphie.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OffenseWallpaperlarge.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lucky.jpg

Very nice, thanks huskerguy4.  I'll have em added to huskerwallpaper.com within the next few days.

do you want them at their original sizes? 1024x768. email me a nd I'll get you them, I will also be making some more such as Ross, Taylor, etc...

Original size is fine. I just dropped you an email.