Just where does Dailey fit into NU's new scheme?

BC really doesn't have much of a barometer yet. I have to think that he needs to see just how the guys actually execute which right now is pretty much an unknown. You have to remember, he's been in "crunch time" recruiting mode from day 1, without the luxury of picking and chosing. So, if the QB is such an intregal part of the offense, he has to have as many tools as possible to work with. Just like the battle between Crouch and Newcomb. Bobby was a great athlete, but Crouch was also a great athlete and obviously the best QB for the offense. Hopefully it won't take these coaches as long to figure it out. I think that BC saw an opportunity to get Rocky to visit, and you just can't pass that up no matter how many QBs you have. He has had to go after as many big names as possible. Now with that being said, I really hope JD does well. I think BC will really be looking at how quickly these guys catch on and their ability to make good decisions. As far as Rocky, I think we have 2 chances - slim and none. I really hope I am wrong, but he would be the only QB in this class for USC. From what I've read, it just sounds like he respects his mother's opinion..... but...! Also, I have met Pete Carol and I can see why his players like him and why he gets the most out of them. He is so passionate about football and is really down to earth. You don't feel intimidated by the guy at all! But, you never know.