HB Service Members

Service Members  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Move this thread or delete

appreciate your support.

Don't turn my post into something its not. This has nothing to do with husker ball. The "who has played fb" thread was relevant.

There do seem to be.....aw never mind....if I have to explain, you'd not understand. Enjoy your freedom to watch football in the comfort of your home as part of your "pursuit of happiness"..

appreciate your support.

Don't turn my post into something its not. This has nothing to do with husker ball. The "who has played fb" thread was relevant.

There do seem to be.....aw never mind....if I have to explain, you'd not understand. Enjoy your freedom to watch football in the comfort of your home as part of your "pursuit of happiness"..

Don't get me started grandpa.

And yes.. I do salute your service sir.

appreciate your support.

Don't get me started grandpa.

And yes.. I do salute your service sir.

I just thought, since a military detachment almost always takes part in the presentation of the colors, and a military flyby (almost always followed by honoring the flight crew at halftime) and even the name of the stadium where the Huskers play football somehow made the military relevant to Husker football. And I do get a little heated up to quickly, but I'm just not sure how having that poll in the Husker Football forum on Veterans Day weekend was so out of place. The "Who Played Football" forum is not specifically about Husker Football either, but is interesting to a lot of HB posters. Having gotten 7 votes in about 3 minutes before it was moved makes me think this was of interest to the HB posters as well.

Either way, I recover quickly.

Go Big Red!

and

America Forever!