If you were a Michigan Fan, or Hoke...

Who would be your starting QB?  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Who would be your starting QB?

To me its obvious, it would be Devin Gardner. The guy has an arm, shows the intangibles to run the offense correctly and change the play when he sees something he doesn't like on defense, who can also scramble out of the pocket to extend plays with running or even throwing it. Dennard is dangerous, but Gardner is more of a threat for the opposing defense.

they had the right idea but they got it flipped. Move Robinson to WR. No one will keep up with hiim sprinting down the field. And Gardner has the arm strength to get him the ball. Robinson better get use to WR and kickoff because thats all he will be doing in the NFL. This coaching staff is dingbat stupid for taking a 5* dual threat qb and sending him to WR. Gardner might not be as fast as Robinson but he plays the QB position better.

Robinson gives you a running threat. Gardner gives you the passing and running threat making you cover the entire field.

Gardner for heisman.

they had the right idea but they got it flipped. Move Robinson to WR. No one will keep up with hiim sprinting down the field. And Gardner has the arm strength to get him the ball. Robinson better get use to WR and kickoff because thats all he will be doing in the NFL. This coaching staff is dingbat stupid for taking a 5* dual threat qb and sending him to WR. Gardner might not be as fast as Robinson but he plays the QB position better.

Robinson gives you a running threat. Gardner gives you the passing and running threat making you cover the entire field.

Gardner for heisman.

My thoughts exactly. I wouldn't say no one would be able to keep up with him, but many defenses, he would be a nightmare to cover. Make them use a double coverage with a safety, and always have one player who isn't being defended.

It's obvious Gardner is a quarterback after watching tidbits of their last two games. Robinson, to me, has never been anything more than a tremendous athlete trying to play quarterback. He doesnt have half the savy needed for the position as Gardner has obviously shown. I'm actually scared of Gardner and Braxton Miller next year as quarterbacks, and we dont even play Ohio st, YET.

Going with Robinson as the O is built around and practiced for he's style of play. I think Gardner would do well but he would not be playing to he's max potential this year, the offensive styles that favor each are just to different.

no its not. he's a run spread QB. thats a far cry from what Al Borges calls. Al Borges want Denard to close his eye and heave the ball down field hoping for the best. See Notre Dame 2012 for the 6 interceptions

Going with Robinson as the O is built around and practiced for he's style of play. I think Gardner would do well but he would not be playing to he's max potential this year, the offensive styles that favor each are just to different.

no its not. he's a run spread QB. thats a far cry from what Al Borges calls. Al Borges want Denard to close his eye and heave the ball down field hoping for the best. See Notre Dame 2012 for the 6 interceptions

Whats that got to do with two different qb styles? Not following you here, yes Al is pro minded and will see that next year, yes Denard throws a bit blind. Not following you with how that goes with my quote regarding an offense that practiced plays favoring a spread offense.

Did Hoke ever explain why Flat footed guy came in against Nebraska and not Garner?

because he didn't practice that week at QB, which I truly think is BS. he played 2 years at a QB before this dingbat stupid coaching staff moved him to WR. yes he is 6'4'' and will out jump anyone but what good is he if no one can get him the ball? He's a 5* dual threat QB out of the 2010 class.

Did Hoke ever explain why Flat footed guy came in against Nebraska and not Garner?

because he didn't practice that week at QB, which I truly think is BS. he played 2 years at a QB before this dingbat stupid coaching staff moved him to WR. yes he is 6'4'' and will out jump anyone but what good is he if no one can get him the ball? He's a 5* dual threat QB out of the 2010 class.

Well, thank you for the explanation. Glad Nebraska helped your coaching staff fix that problem real quick/lol