Volleyball tix

Eric the Red

Probably can still get them through the Qwest Center....tonights news said that 12,500 tickets have been sold, but they thought that 15,000 could watch the game.... I hope to get mine tomorrow through Qwest or ticketmaster

The only tix still available are way up in the corner. I wont pay that and sit way up there.

We just got ours today (12-7) and we are not way up in the corner... My wife went through the Qwest and we are only 3 rows into the upper bowl, not in the corner.

The only thing is, we are at the end of the court ("endzone" seats :lol: )... but only 3 rows deep...

$ 30 for all sessions.... not bad, to see Florida-Louisville and NU - UCLA and then Sat. night final...

Probably can still get them through the Qwest Center....tonights news said that 12,500 tickets have been sold, but they thought that 15,000 could watch the game.... I hope to get mine tomorrow through Qwest or ticketmaster

The only tix still available are way up in the corner. I wont pay that and sit way up there.

We just got ours today (12-7) and we are not way up in the corner... My wife went through the Qwest and we are only 3 rows into the upper bowl, not in the corner.

The only thing is, we are at the end of the court ("endzone" seats :lol: )... but only 3 rows deep...

$ 30 for all sessions.... not bad, to see Florida-Louisville and NU - UCLA and then Sat. night final...

Aren't those first come, first serve.seat...general admission

Aren't those first come, first serve.seat...general admission

I am not positive, but I don't think so....

the ticket has section, row , and seat # on it....

I am pretty sure, they are not "gen. ad", but hey, I very well could be wrong...

I will find out tomorrow night.....