Why Husker fans should be rooting for Georgia

I'm not a troll. I'm a diehard husker fan. My username is meant as a joke. Of course I don't think he should be freed, he committed a pretty stupid and serious crime. He's just been my favorite RB I've ever seen on the field on any level of the game.

I should also clarify on my first point, it should be the first team in modern college football history to win 3 championships in 4 years (I think someone pointed that out). It's cited in a lot articles this year about Alabama's run.

Anyone who has "Free Lawrence Phillips" is either a troll or has an agenda and has no idea how distasteful that handle really is. No way do I want a person who tried to run down kids with a car to be let free

Its just a user name, probably just as a joke. I am sure your user name is offensive to the Geico commercial fellas ;)

People need to quit being offended so easily over dumb crap.

Unless he is Eric Martin, then it's OK!

Didnt Oklahoma win 3 in a row unanimously in the 50's when they had their unbroken run? I'm pretty sure theyre the only ones to ever accomplish that. I will say that when Nebraska won the 2nd in '95, that they were the first to to win back to back unanimous titles since they won 2 in a row in the early 70's. Nebraska's 3 titles in 4 years maybe something that has never been done, but I'm not sure on that either, especially with so many teams going back throught the records these days and claiming mythical titles from the 20's and such.

I believe you are spot on. It's the 3 out of 4 that's never been done.