Name the player!

This is probably too easy but name the player the following thought embodies and the movie it came from.... It's changed up a little to make it harder but it's still a slam dunk.

You don't want to know because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that block, you need me on that block. The team uses words like teamwork, GATA and motion. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to fans who rise and sleep under the blanket of security that I provide in games, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a ball and man the post yourself. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

Daimion informing Bo that he (Bo) made the call that put Santos out of place a couple plays before.

/edit: Oh, this is a basketball thing. I thought it was a football thing. My bad. lol

That's all right. I didn't know the context of their discussion so it's good!

In terms of my 'wall' analogy' the wall wasn't very mobile the past game. Woe is me.