good luck

I haven't posted in quite a while but thought I would chime in tonight. You guys had a rough night tonight I see. As a diehard hawkeye fan it sucks we had such a crappy year and lost to you huskers again (in a sloppy game). But since you are now Big Ten brethren I hope you have a good bowl game and help to make the Big Ten look good. I hope you guys get an SEC team and roll the sh#t out of them.

I haven't posted in quite a while but thought I would chime in tonight. You guys had a rough night tonight I see. As a diehard hawkeye fan it sucks we had such a crappy year and lost to you huskers again (in a sloppy game). But since you are now Big Ten brethren I hope you have a good bowl game and help to make the Big Ten look good. I hope you guys get an SEC team and roll the sh#t out of them.

It's looking like LSU. Yes, it was a rough loss, but we all have those games. Nobody is immune to them. The sun will come out tomorrow (unless, of course, that fog has anything to say about that)

It's looking like LSU. Yes, it was a rough loss, but we all have those games. Nobody is immune to them. The sun will come out tomorrow (unless, of course, that fog has anything to say about that)

Dinehart just predicted NU vs aTm in the Capitol One Bowl. After what we saw tonight, I don't look forward too watching this defense try to tackle Manzel.