Looking forward to playing you guys

There are 2 things that give me a glimmer of hope for Nebraska against Georgia:

1) Aaron Murray isn't what you consider a "mobile" QB. Pocket passer. Excellent.

2) Georgia surrendered A LOT of rushing yards to Alabama. 2 different Bama RBs ran for 150 yards or more and gained over 7 yards per carry. I know our O Line isn't as good as Bama's, but if Beck keeps it on the ground, I think we can pound the rock on the Dawgs pretty well.

With that said, this is an insanely difficult matchup for the Huskers. Good luck UGA fans.

1) Aaron Murray isn't what you consider a "mobile" QB. Pocket passer. Excellent.

2) Georgia surrendered A LOT of rushing yards to Alabama. 2 different Bama RBs ran for 150 yards or more and gained over 7 yards per carry. I know our O Line isn't as good as Bama's, but if Beck keeps it on the ground, I think we can pound the rock on the Dawgs pretty well.

With that said, this is an insanely difficult matchup for the Huskers. Good luck UGA fans.

Keeping it on the ground I think is our best shot to keeping the game managable.

I agree somewhat. He isn't the most "mobile" but he can gain a few on the ground. The main weakness in our O line is Theus. I'm sure your coaches are going to try to go after him.

I agree with this. Throwing the ball you're going to have issues with Jarvis. He is a heck of a great pass rusher. How good are your guys with ball security? Rambo loves to go for the strip.

I agree somewhat. He isn't the most "mobile" but he can gain a few on the ground. The main weakness in our O line is Theus. I'm sure your coaches are going to try to go after him.

I agree with this. Throwing the ball you're going to have issues with Jarvis. He is a heck of a great pass rusher. How good are your guys with ball security? Rambo loves to go for the strip.

terrible. Taylor has led the nation for 3 years in a row for fumbles lost, it seems like if anyone blind sides him when he drops back he just drops the ball on the ground. And i'm sure your special teams coaches will pay close attention to how many punts we've muffed this year, it's like nothing i've seen before. There were two games we had 3 muffs

Ha! ball security....We are one of the worst teams in the nation at turning the ball over. Chances are, that will hold true. Even when Martinez tries to cover the ball up with both hands, it still doesn't take much for it to get knocked out. He needs to hit the gym and do some major curls. Maybe Imani Cross could help him out.

By the way, I have some friends that are Tennessee fans, and they were saying that they had heard rumors about Bo Pelini being a potential candidate there. Do you know if there is any truth to this? Sorry for getting off topic already but I was just curious if you guys had heard anything about it.

Go to rumorville up at the top of the football page...There is a great thread about this...You will laugh, atleast I did.