The Big Red...

KTeamLSU

Needs to hurry up and get some great players playing well in Huskerland, so the rest of us can watch a decent Big 12 championship. l think Callahan has yall headed in the right direction, but im just tired of watching Colorado back into the game.

Good luck in whatever Bowl you guys get, i'll be rooting for you guys.

Geaux Huskers - Restore the Order :thumbs

Geaux Tigers

lts very doubtful that with a USC loss, that we will make the big game. Penn State and what JoePa has done with so many freshmen will get the nod. Looks like if we beat Georgia today in the SECCG we go to the Sugar against West Virgina, which seems like a slap in the face, but ill take the bowl money and exposure, even though no one gets respect for beating a Big East team.

l would like to see Nebraska vs. Florida in te lndependence bowl, but Michigan/Nebraska would alway be great.

lm not so much interested in seeing the West Coast offense at Nebraska, but i do wanna see a return of the Blackshirts.

Yea !! reminds me of a story i was told in New Orleans awhile back (with regard to Nebraska). l was talking to an old timer about the situation yall are in and he said this... "The last time LSU played Nebraska, after the game, i met some nice Huskers and told them, ill admit yall are great, if we never have to play again" :thumbs

l have alot of respect for what yall have had to endure over the past few year (see LSU under Curley Hallman :blink: ), but it will be well worth it in a few season when you guys are running the Big 12 again.

No, i live in Charleston, SC attending Law School. Although Katrina was terrible, it kinda swept alot of the trash outa Nawlins. The Big Easy will be back sooner rather then later. Probably with an extremely decreased crime rate. Some of the great restaurants from NO are trying to relocate to Baton Rouge, but BR is a college town and lacks the ambience that is New Orleans.

l'll also be looking forward to attempting another visit to Rosenblatt, but we are a very young team this year so we may have to put that on hold for another season.

Yea !! reminds me of a story i was told in New Orleans awhile back (with regard to Nebraska). l was talking to an old timer about the situation yall are in and he said this... "The last time LSU played Nebraska, after the game, i met some nice Huskers and told them, ill admit yall are great, if we never have to play again" :thumbs

l have alot of respect for what yall have had to endure over the past few year (see LSU under Curley Hallman :blink: ), but it will be well worth it in a few season when you guys are running the Big 12 again.

Kick ass man. Great to have you around. I always got drunk with LSU/Tulane people at the College World Series. Great food.

i dunno about hanging out with Tulame fans :box , but i hope the LSU fans fed you, liqoured you up, and yall had a great time. :thumbs

Yeah, Omaha needs LSU to come back for the CWS this year. Great baseball fans. However, I did see some LSU fans with NU shirts on before the first game against Arizona St. :thumbs

No, i live in Charleston, SC attending Law School. Although Katrina was terrible, it kinda swept alot of the trash outa Nawlins. The Big Easy will be back sooner rather then later. Probably with an extremely decreased crime rate. Some of the great restaurants from NO are trying to relocate to Baton Rouge, but BR is a college town and lacks the ambience that is New Orleans.

l'll also be looking forward to attempting another visit to Rosenblatt, but we are a very young team this year so we may have to put that on hold for another season.

What year in law school? I just graduated in May from Gonzaga. Good luck the rest of the way!!

No, i live in Charleston, SC attending Law School.  Although Katrina was terrible, it kinda swept alot of the trash outa Nawlins.  The Big Easy will be back sooner rather then later.  Probably with an extremely decreased crime rate.  Some of the great restaurants from NO are trying to relocate to Baton Rouge, but BR is a college town and lacks the ambience that is New Orleans. 

What year in law school? I just graduated in May from Gonzaga. Good luck the rest of the way!!

Two more exams till the end of my 3rd semester, its a ton of work but i love it. l go to a new law school that was opened in my home state (South Carolina) called Charleston School of Law.