Wrong Way

slacker

Was there some sort of obstacle that stopped him from crossing the road to a bus stop where he could catch the bus going to Z, so he had to get on the bus going from Z to A in order to gain access to a bus stop where he could hop on a bus that would take him from A to Z?

Was the bus and airbus and he took a flight to town A to catch another flight from A to Z?

If he was between the cities then he would catch the bus to city a so he can then get the bus to city z.

So i am guessing that bus to city a was the only way that he would catch that bus to city z which is where he wanted to end up.

If he was between the cities then he would catch the bus to city a so he can then get the bus to city z. YES, that is what he did.

So i am guessing that bus to city a was the only way that he would catch that bus to city z which is where he wanted to end up. NO

Was there some sort of obstacle that stopped him from crossing the road to a bus stop where he could catch the bus going to Z, so he had to get on the bus going from Z to A in order to gain access to a bus stop where he could hop on a bus that would take him from A to Z?

Was the bus and airbus and he took a flight to town A to catch another flight from A to Z?

Was there some sort of obstacle that stopped him from crossing the road to a bus stop where he could catch the bus going to Z, so he had to get on the bus going from Z to A in order to gain access to a bus stop where he could hop on a bus that would take him from A to Z? NO

Was the bus and airbus and he took a flight to town A to catch another flight from A to Z? NO

If he was between the cities then he would catch the bus to city a so he can then get the bus to city z.

So i am guessing that bus to city a was the only way that he would catch that bus to city z which is where he wanted to end up.

If he was between the cities then he would catch the bus to city a so he can then get the bus to city z. YES, that is what he did.

So i am guessing that bus to city a was the only way that he would catch that bus to city z which is where he wanted to end up. NO

Wait..that makes sense. He couldn't catch the bus because the bus was always full going in the direction he wanted so he caught it going the wrong way so he could have a seat on the way back....i think.

Or does he have to get off and pay for a ticket..which means there's no gurantee that when he gets to the bus station the tickets aren't sold out or there are no more room on that bus going to the city he wanted to go with.

You figure out the yes and no in all that :clap

Wait..that makes sense. He couldn't catch the bus because the bus was always full going in the direction he wanted so he caught it going the wrong way so he could have a seat on the way back....i think.

Or does he have to get off and pay for a ticket..which means there's no gurantee that when he gets to the bus station the tickets aren't sold out or there are no more room on that bus going to the city he wanted to go with.

You figure out the yes and no in all that :clap

WE HAVE A WINNER!

CONGRATULATIONS ######!

Why does a man who wants to catch a bus going from Alewife to Zebedee deliberately catch one going the opposite way – from Zebedee to Alewife?

The bus from Alewife to Zebedee is always full by the time it reaches the man’s stop, so he catches one going the opposite way to get a seat on the bus for the return journey to Zebedee.