Carr vs Callahan

Yes, the 2004 class was not very good. Last years class was highly rated. This years class????

Obviously, there is no way to tell how good the class until they are gone, but I have serious questions about this years class <_<

According to Rivals this years class is still in the Top 10. That is as of right now. Who knows after it is all said and done though. We've moved up to 22 on Scout as well. A Top 10 class is still pretty good.

We'll end up somewhere in the top 25. That rivals number may be a bit over inflated at this point. But it sells subs!!! <_< . This year hasn't been as much about big names as it has been about getting guys we need to fill positions.

Either recruiting rankings matter, or they don't Former. Don't play both sides of the fence. Weren't people last year seriously thinking that this staff was using recruiting services like Scout and Rivals to find kids? That sounds like Benard to me if I remember right.

We'll end up somewhere in the top 25. That rivals number may be a bit over inflated at this point. But it sells subs!!! <_< . This year hasn't been as much about big names as it has been about getting guys we need to fill positions.

I guess we'll see where NU ends up. I made a post that compared this class to the 2002 class that ended up 40th by Rivals' rankings. It could change with a couple of stellar additions, but the classes have striking similarities.

Either recruiting rankings matter, or they don't Former. Don't play both sides of the fence.

I dont disagree with you, and I totally understand where you are coming from. But the same should go for everyone else, then. We hear about how great of recruiters these guys are because they had the #5 rated class last year, but when they are having difficulties and top recruits are going elsewhere, all of a sudden the rankings arent that important. :wtf

Playing both side of the fence should go for the SS pumpers as well as those of us who are skeptical, would you not agree??