PHOTO REQUEST: Bill Calahan and staff

Mostly of BC, honestly, but also if you know any good shots of the staff, or players, too.

See, I like peoples facial expressions a lot, and I am so glad that BC has some awesome expressions. Anyone see the look on his face, after NU got jobbed at CU with the game clock? That was priceless, I wish I could find that somewheres.

As of this moment, I only have one photo:

4397ca7a45940-92-1.jpg

s-4397ca7a45940-92-1.jpg

This one made me laugh the first time I saw it, but really, I like it a lot, because you can tell BC is focused, even if he looks rather comical.

So yes, any help would be much obliged. They can be funny, serious, whatever. Ideally, I'd like to capture the intensity of the game. Thanks.

:power

Those are the first two times I've actually seen his face. Every time they show him on the sideline, his nose is buried in the playbook, regardless of what is going on in the game.

Yea, they have a nack for that. If you could go to the games, he acts about like any other coach on the sidelines. :thumbs

Thanks for the photos so far, and thanks to the mods for putting this thread "in it's place".

I really want to get one of him just before halftime break at the CU game. If anyone has it on tape, check out the look on his face. It's even better because he was cool and collected about it.

Good pictures are rare, even from AP photos