GT: Nebraska at #17 Wisconsin - 8PM - BTN

Hard to beat a team when they shoot the way wisky did last night. The really frustrating part was when they would miss shots that they should never miss. That and the fact that they always seem to go back to cement feet every other game. They have to move and be quick about it drives me nuts. They are much better than they were with Doc and i still believe this staff will get us winning some games again and competative every game though.

Hard to beat a team when they shoot the way wisky did last night. The really frustrating part was when they would miss shots that they should never miss. That and the fact that they always seem to go back to cement feet every other game. They have to move and be quick about it drives me nuts. They are much better than they were with Doc and i still believe this staff will get us winning some games again and competative every game though.

Agree with all of the above and am a HUGE Smiles supporter. It's just that we have so little margin for error and when we get out-hustled as well, it's compoundingly frustrating.

I hate to say this, but I don't see us winning again this year. At Illinois, home vs Minny (who pounded Indiana on the glass and will pound us as well), and at a revenge hungry Iowa. Then a tough draw in the tourney and we finish on a 5 game losing streak. Now having said that, we will finish about where most of us predicted (3-5 conference wins and an overall losing record). Given the empty cupboard left by Doc and a few injuries, Smiles has done about what he can with this group.

IF they can sign at least one big man this spring, next year will still be tough record-wise, but light years ahead of this in terms of competitiveness.