Huskers Travel to Louisiana

lol... talent? Where? Chad, maybe, Kelly but outside of them, where? If it exists it hasn't showed up and I've given up excuses and sugar coating.

Sang - bat is useless at .149

Darby - is average

Scheff - at .240 (wth)

Kash - .222 and questionable fielding

Headley - .172 enough said though I do think he has talent

Lubach, - .167 (umm... does anyone other then the fans see Stringer sitting there at .444)

Peters - .167 inexcusable average...

If anyone see's talent above, well... take the goggles off. No excuse for these numbers. None!!

edit:

I don't see any reason to play them.. we need runs and the above mentioned isn't getting it done. Maybe Erstad gives them Friday to show they want to hit.. if we are blown out again and can't put the ball in play, maybe we see the underclassmen Saturday and Sunday. Regardless, this is turning into a wasted season rather quickly.

Luback is in his first yr of D1 and Peters is just terrible. The rest all hit over .300 last year. This is why I said sit them on the bench for a week and see how the respond.

Also you can not blame it all on the players. They are still swinging for the fence on the third strike.

lol... talent? Where? Chad, maybe, Kelly but outside of them, where? If it exists it hasn't showed up and I've given up excuses and sugar coating.

Sang - bat is useless at .149

Darby - is average

Scheff - at .240 (wth)

Kash - .222 and questionable fielding

Headley - .172 enough said though I do think he has talent

Lubach, - .167 (umm... does anyone other then the fans see Stringer sitting there at .444)

Peters - .167 inexcusable average...

If anyone see's talent above, well... take the goggles off. No excuse for these numbers. None!!

edit:

I don't see any reason to play them.. we need runs and the above mentioned isn't getting it done. Maybe Erstad gives them Friday to show they want to hit.. if we are blown out again and can't put the ball in play, maybe we see the underclassmen Saturday and Sunday. Regardless, this is turning into a wasted season rather quickly.

Luback is in his first yr of D1 and Peters is just terrible. The rest all hit over .300 last year. This is why I said sit them on the bench for a week and see how the respond.

Give Corey his shot, he's hitting .400 .... wth?