Watched one of the Spring Practices

mwj98

I hope that one or both of our incoming freshmen (Newby and Taylor) redshirt. I know we will continue to get high quality RBs in future recruiting classes due to the style of our offense, but it would help down the road IMO if we redshirt at least one of those guys, as long as they are not needed this year.

Question is which one do you think we should redshirt?

Whichever one is less game-ready. :dunno

Sorry should reword that which one do you personally think we should redshirt based on what we know about them already and assuming they are both game-ready?

I hope that one or both of our incoming freshmen (Newby and Taylor) redshirt. I know we will continue to get high quality RBs in future recruiting classes due to the style of our offense, but it would help down the road IMO if we redshirt at least one of those guys, as long as they are not needed this year.

Question is which one do you think we should redshirt?

Whichever one is less game-ready. :dunno

Something that differentiates the two incoming backs is that I think Newby can help on kick return right away which could affect the redshirt decision. I'm personally not a fan of Kenny Bell being back there just due to injury concerns that come with kick returns.