Husker Spring Matches

• 2 weeks later...

That Iowa State result was deceptive. We trailed in two of those games, including down something like 23-15 in the third, before coming back to win, quite improbably. The Cyclones basically folded.

I'm not sure what Cook has done in the other Spring Matches, but he had one of the Rolfzens playing Libero against ISU. Can't imagine that's anything permanent they'll do in the season. We were mixing and matching the lineup quite a bit.

I'm a little surprised Creighton beat us, especially in the Coliseum, but we're playing both Rolfzen girls and a transfer from Tennessee, plus replacing Cook at setter and our starting Libero. I know Broekhuis didn't start against Creighton, and this is probably the best Creighton team in years - maybe ever.

I'm not sure what Cook has done in the other Spring Matches, but he had one of the Rolfzens playing Libero against ISU. Can't imagine that's anything permanent they'll do in the season. We were mixing and matching the lineup quite a bit.

She is recovering from some shoulder problems.