Delete/Edit wifi's recruiting profiles

Is there a way we can delete wifi's profiles and create a new one that someone will be able to edit, unless a mod wants to edit all of his? I know you mods are busy with other things, so I can re-create some if needed and if I have some free time. You could then possibly move some of the replies from the old profile to the new one before deleting the old one. Let me know what you guys think.

Yeah, something should probably be done with these....however, we can't edit timestamps on posts so we won't be able to merge the threads. That would mean the threads wouldn't be able to get all their current posts back, for the sake of a new thread.

Unless we can think of an easier solution (and feel free to suggest one!), use THIS THREAD to post requested changes to his OPs. I'm using that as a system to go in and edit stuff when the original poster isn't around anymore. I get them as notifications so hopefully it means a decent response time.

If he has some threads that don't have any replies feel free to make a new one, and post a link to both in the Request thread above. Thanks!

Yeah, something should probably be done with these....however, we can't edit timestamps on posts so we won't be able to merge the threads. That would mean the threads wouldn't be able to get all their current posts back, for the sake of a new thread.

Unless we can think of an easier solution (and feel free to suggest one!), use THIS THREAD to post requested changes to his OPs. I'm using that as a system to go in and edit stuff when the original poster isn't around anymore. I get them as notifications so hopefully it means a decent response time.

If he has some threads that don't have any replies feel free to make a new one, and post a link to both in the Request thread above. Thanks!

Sounds good, working on changes right now. Question, what about threads in which he has added a reply, usually a tweet, and there are no other replies? Would you want me to make a new one for those or not?

I don't think we can make the original post community editable. Also don't think - but I can't speak for the admin staff - that we will add moderators for the occasion of a banned member. I realize nebraskafaninwi in particular made a lot of threads, but OPs dropping off the map after their initial post is a very common occurrence in those forums.

It's still early in the experiment, but I'm hopeful that the thread I made will provide for a general solution.

For those other threads jsneb, I think a couple of tweets - no discussion - can merit a new thread, although I should defer to the man/machine who has put in most of the work in maintaining these profiles over the past few years. What do you think, Nexus? ;)