Mack Brown should have punished for 70-3

HuskersGJ

That sCUm fan is off his/her rocker. Couldn't agree more that sCUm fans are about as low as they come.

yah I don't remember anyone cryin about the 70spot Tech threw on us last year. Yet heaven forbid that if we ever put up 70 whether it be now or in the past, the whole country's calling us a bunch of jerks? :wtf

Memo to CU fans - your sCUm defense could do nothing to stop them that day. I can guarantee you Mack Brown was not deliberately trying to run the score up on you guys. Learn how to play a little defense and that might help.

GO BIG RED!!! :restore2

I find it funny/ironic that we run an offense very similar to the one run by the buffs yet they still looked clueless during the game. What a great coaching staff. :sarcasm

As for the lady who wrote this article... is the out of her mind?? Apparently it is the responsibility of texas to make sure that CU doesn't come out of the game looking bad. what a dumbass article written by a completely moronic buff fan.