If you had to vote for someone from the other party?

Jon Huntsman.

Why of course you would. Sorry, but I'm going to have to protest this selection. Huntsman makes a bunch of dems look conservative. You might need to "stretch" a bit further to actually claim you are reaching outside your comfort zone.

Um, he's a republican. That's the question of the thread, who from the "other party" would you vote for. It isn't about stretching outside my comfort zone... why would I ever vote for someone I'm not comfortable with?

What makes Huntsman so liberal, that he isn't an anti-science nut-job?

I refuse to acknowledge party politics. The whole system is idiotic. I vote for whichever candidate is least retarded - and it's a close race most of the time. So there is no such thing as "other party" for me. I maintain that Ron Paul would save this country, but there's a bunch of reasons why that will never happen.

I refuse to acknowledge party politics. The whole system is idiotic. I vote for whichever candidate is least retarded - and it's a close race most of the time. So there is no such thing as "other party" for me. I maintain that Ron Paul would save this country, but there's a bunch of reasons why that will never happen.

Maybe Rand Paul now.