Alamo Bowl Bound

HANC

Now that the bowl has been set, tickets are flying off of the shelf, I thought I would ask if anyone on the board is making the trip?

KC Husker and I are headed down..... I don't know our schedule (we don't have one ;) ) , but I am sure that we would probably find time to meet up with board members for a drink somewhere...

Although we were at almost every game, I was unable to attend any of the Huskerboard tailgates.... I am disappointed about that, so if anyone else is going, maybe we'll work something out.

Welcome to the heart of Texas HUSKER Fans. There will be a large number of New Huskerfans at the game hoping to see Glenn carry the ball. We hope you enjoy your stay in Texas and I will be there with my red on. Go Huskers.

Best of Luck to Glenn.

You have a great running back in Glenn. I am sure he will prove to be more that you could have imagined over the next 3 years. Wait and see.

:power

Husker Rob,

Cody's nickname in highschool was C-Train and for obvious reasons. Baby Earl was started once he got to Nebraska. What a great honor to be nicknamed after great Texas legend like Earl Campbell (who by the way is from Tyler, 45 miles down the road). However, aside from the fact he will flat out run over you, he has great vision, is a patient runner, and has great speed for a 220 lb back. Sooner or later he will have the chance to run in the open field.

We look forward to the game and once again welcome to Texas.