Met a recruit

For what it's worth. I briefly talked with a basketball recruit this last Friday night. I was checking out the arena and we were right on the part were they're building in the bridge. As I was peering through the window (it was closed), this guy comes up to me and says "You a Nebraska basketball fan?" I said that I was and couldn't wait to see the first game in the arena. Then the guy points to a kid on his right and says "We've got a recruit visiting here."

A little taken back, I asked how he has liked his visit so far and he said were were his number one. Then I asked where he was from and he said Dallas, Texas. I told him we;d love to have him and wish him the best of luck with his decision and then left. Never asked for his name (though I should have).

Anyways, these facilities are going to do us wonders in recruiting. The kid I saw was white and probably 6'5ish. Anyways, he was incredibly impressed.

Just thought I'd share. Anyone have any idea who this might be?

Go Big Red!

For what it's worth. I briefly talked with a basketball recruit this last Friday night. I was checking out the arena and we were right on the part were they're building in the bridge. As I was peering through the window (it was closed), this guy comes up to me and says "You a Nebraska basketball fan?" I said that I was and couldn't wait to see the first game in the arena. Then the guy points to a kid on his right and says "We've got a recruit visiting here."

A little taken back, I asked how he has liked his visit so far and he said were were his number one. Then I asked where he was from and he said Dallas, Texas. I told him we;d love to have him and wish him the best of luck with his decision and then left. Never asked for his name (though I should have).

Anyways, these facilities are going to do us wonders in recruiting. The kid I saw was white and probably 6'5ish. Anyways, he was incredibly impressed.

Just thought I'd share. Anyone have any idea who this might be?

Go Big Red!

Damn you had me until here

• Fire 2