Big Ten vs Pac-12

WoodyHayes1951

I really thought the B1G was improving. I remember this same weekend last year when half of the B1G lost OOC games. It really needed Wisc to beat ASU to be .500 against the PAC 12. The PSU loss was bad too. The B1G could have gotten some respect if Wisc won, Purdue held on and PSU won. I have a feeling it will be another year the B1G reputation takes a hit. Especially after bowl season considering both OSU and Mich are likely to get BCS games and then we have 3-4 UR teams playing in bowl games against SEC teams in the top 10.

I really thought the B1G was improving. I remember this same weekend last year when half of the B1G lost OOC games. It really needed Wisc to beat ASU to be .500 against the PAC 12. The PSU loss was bad too. The B1G could have gotten some respect if Wisc won, Purdue held on and PSU won. I have a feeling it will be another year the B1G reputation takes a hit. Especially after bowl season considering both OSU and Mich are likely to get BCS games and then we have 3-4 UR teams playing in bowl games against SEC teams in the top 10.

They did beat them. If anyone watches that game and doesn't think that Wisconsin got hosed, they need to re-evaluate their sense of right and wrong when it comes to college football. I hope the refs watched it and realized that they just changed the course of Wisconsin's season.

I really thought the B1G was improving. I remember this same weekend last year when half of the B1G lost OOC games. It really needed Wisc to beat ASU to be .500 against the PAC 12.

They did beat them. If anyone watches that game and doesn't think that Wisconsin got hosed, they need to re-evaluate their sense of right and wrong when it comes to college football. I hope the refs watched it and realized that they just changed the course of Wisconsin's season.

Unfortunately, it is just another ranked B1G team losing a OOC game and the B1G reputation takes another hit.