Both QB's played very well!

BIGREDIOWAN

Taylor will start when he is healthy and in Bo's mind there will be no QB competition. Bo hitched his wagon to TM 4 years ago and it has worked out pretty well for him overall. If there is one thing about Bo that we know, it is that he is loyal to his guys. There is no way he is going to tell TM "well you are probably the biggest reason I haven't been fired, and you have probably won us a lot more games then you lost us, and you did lead two of the biggest comebacks in Husker history, buuuuuttttt I really like how the redshirt looked against South Dakota State so your going to have to be his backup from now on."

Now I know that is a little dramatic but unless TM just flat out falls apart then he will be our guy for the remainder of the season. Which is not a bad thing. And who knows Bo might let TA play more on Saturdays then he has let any of his back up QBs play so far. But when the chips are all on the table I want the 4th year senior leading the comeback, or the game winning drive instead of the redshirt. Also idk if Bo would want TA to be the starter and want to rely on him carrying a team that is this bad on defense. That is a lot of pressure for a young kid to handle. TM has showed that he can handle that pressure.

TA will be great down the road, but lets let him be great with an improved defense so all he has to worry about is his offense, and not the fact that the current defense is a shell of its former self