***Predict the Illinois Score, Passing and Rushing Yards***

AR Husker Fan

Not sure who will have the 45. That's the best I can come up with at this point. This roller coaster team and the bye week have me really not knowing what to expect.

LOL! Might want to look at the rules for the contest. If you don't specify who has what score, it's presumed that the higher score belongs to the Huskers. So, that's one problem solved for you. :D

Not sure who will have the 45. That's the best I can come up with at this point. This roller coaster team and the bye week have me really not knowing what to expect.

LOL! Might want to look at the rules for the contest. If you don't specify who has what score, it's presumed that the higher score belongs to the Huskers. So, that's one problem solved for you. :D

Lol! I wont try to cheat the system. Consider me exempt, I just felt like I had to throw my two cents in here. I literally just don't know how it's gonna go down.

Lol! I wont try to cheat the system. Consider me exempt, I just felt like I had to throw my two cents in here. I literally just don't know how it's gonna go down.

I understand, and agree. Feel free to post up another prediction if you get a strong feeling (or Bo's Saltwater Aquarium Guy slips you some inside info) and that's the one I'll use. Just PM me to let me know.