4 dropped passes

Ronald Ulysses Swanson! you kiss your mother with that mouth? :o I don't know guys, I maintain that this was only a marginal catchable ball and that we have the best WR corps we've seen at Nebraska in a long time. I wish Kenny would've come down with it, sure, but I wish even more we didn't have to blame one or another guy for this. Kenny did a great job of getting open and Taylor did a great job of not getting sacked, stepping up, and finding him in the endzone. They didn't connect but it's nothing to get so worked up over. There was a lot worse that we saw today.
Sadly there is one guy to blame. Per my previous points, it's Bo. Hate to admit that, but man I just can't believe he put Taylor out there. That's just so irresponsible, arrogant, and self spiteful I can't even comprehend it.

It isn't so much as putting him out there (Remember, Taylor did tell Bo he was fine and ready to play...but who the hell couldn't tell that he wasn't 100% in that game? Don't you have the common sense to get him out and put Tommy in if he's struggling? Sorry, I know thousands of Husker fans aren't coaches or medical staff. But we're not idiots either.

Starting Taylor because he says he's healthy and ready to go? I'm ok with that. Not realizing that something is wrong with a Senior player that you have watched for 4 seasons and should know by now? A problem.

Taylor telling Bo he was good to go is a really lame excuse. Bo had a week of practice to determine what legions of people determined in a matter of minutes.