What are/were your expectations for success?

icedavis

I want to see a team that plays hard-nosed football and with great effort. Something that reflects the attitude of the people of this state. The wins and losses are secondary to me. It's how we play that makes me want to throw up.

Whoever can bring a nasty attitude and swagger back would be an improvement.

The thing is, the wins will come with such an attitude.

I, too, want smashmouth football back.

I really don't understand why everyone has their panties in a bunch. When was the last season under Bo his teams haven't lost a game it shouldn't have? When was the last time the team imploded losing the rest of the year? Every year under Bo, we've lost a game we shouldn't have. We have that out of the way now. The last time one of these losses caused a Clownahan type implosion is never. I stand firmly by my stance we will only lose one possibly two more games before the bowl game. We get to 9+ wins, and Bo is walking the sideline again next year. In his first five years, he made the conference championship game three times. Everyone shouting about needing consistency needs to recognize that Bo has been exactly that.

The other thing that really needs to be addressed is the fact that we're not going to get a silver bullet hire if we fire Bo. All those wanting Boise States coach need to recognize he's probably going to lose more games this year than Bo. Everyone is wanting a coach cut from the same cloth as a TO or Snyder from KState, but I just don't see one out there. At best, we get a recycled head coach that had a glimmer of success somewhere like Clownahan or we get a very unproven assistant like Bo.