NU should be playing Oregon

Huskrz65

In all honesty, after last nights performance and the way OU is pretty much having their way, we could beat #6 Oregon.

It's too bad 7-4 (now 8-4) Nebraska didn't get a shot where a 7-4 OU team did.

Regardless, I am confident NU could rack up some points on the Ducks.

Perhaps the Ducks were over-rated? Thoughts.

GBR! :thumbs

I think NU earned their spot at the Alamo and the chance to play #20 Michigan. Had NU beat OU and was sent to a lower bowl than OU, well then they could have a claim. Great game by OU tonight, and they are only going to get better next season. Glad we don't play them till 2008 again. :thumbs I agree NU probably could have done the same thing to Oregon, but that shouldn't take anything away from what Nebraska did last night, or what Oklahoma did tonight. Go Big 12!

Seriously, the big twelve is really showing up this bowl season and shutting up alot of the naysayers. With the exception of Colorado, which lost its coach, played miserabally at the end of the year, and was a big dog to a decent Clemson team, not to mention missing Klatt, and still was in the game until the end, has lost, and Oklahoma really outclassed Oregon today, we beat a Michigan team that was supposed to be the biggest mismatch of the bowl season according to the schwab and Mark May, and Kansas was solid in their win against Houston. This really bodes well for Texas in the big one, and I hope that the big twelve continues on their roll and makes some people stand up and take notice.

Seriously, the big twelve is really showing up this bowl season and shutting up alot of the naysayers. With the exception of Colorado, which lost its coach, played miserabally at the end of the year, and was a big dog to a decent Clemson team, not to mention missing Klatt, and still was in the game until the end, has lost, and Oklahoma really outclassed Oregon today, we beat a Michigan team that was supposed to be the biggest mismatch of the bowl season according to the schwab and Mark May, and Kansas was solid in their win against Houston. This really bodes well for Texas in the big one, and I hope that the big twelve continues on their roll and makes some people stand up and take notice.

not really though, chicago. ESPN will just say all the bowl teams that faced Big 12 teams were just overrated or screwed by the officials or {insert excuse here}.

even if Texas blows out USC, the same excuses will be used.

I think that Mizzou has the toughest game of the remaining Big 12 games outside of Texas.

Go Mizzou

Go Cyclones

Go Red Raiders

......Go Longhorns

I love the Big 12; constantly underrated....constantly proving the media wrong.

PAC10 - Media darling - mostly overrated

Big 10 - even if the whole conference went 6-6, that would just mean that there is "parity" - highly overrated