delete

hskr23

Not saying whether this is true or not (Ive heard similar rumors about LOTS of schools), but if you remember correctly, even TO had some violations in recruiting, and had "self imposed sanctions."

Now, were they major violations, no. But I would expect that most schools violate NCAA recruiting laws every year. Not willingly or knowingly, but there are so freaking many rules, it would be very easy to overlook a couple.

True, the rules seem to be quite confusing at times. I hope our new recruiting coordinator has a good grasp on them.

Honestly i did not even want to post this as my first post but i read this board all the time and usually find it as the most reliable board, but I only read their post and respect peoples opinions. I am glad to find out that nobody else has heard anything of this and i am truly sorry if i made anyone doubt that I AM A TRUE HUSKER FAN!!!!!

i heard that one time, billy c. went to a recuit's house and killed a puppy right infront of him and his parents just to prove how HARDKOR3 he was.

it's true. cause i heard it from that one guy over at that place one time.

heard that one time, billy c. went to a recuit's house and killed a puppy right infront of him and his parents just to prove how HARDKOR3 he was.

it's true. cause i heard it from that one guy over at that place one time.

nOT to add fuel to the fire, but I also heard this rumor about a week ago. But, I've seen nothing about it anywhere until I read this post. The rumor involved a Frank Solich recruiting violation....again, as far as I know, it's just a rumor weed that apparently has spread (and continues to spread with this post). I say delete this thread until someone has a source for the info.