Why does Abdullah always pick the wrong time to fumble the ball?

I'm trying to draw up a list of "the right times to fumble". When I get it complete, I'll post a copy here and send one to Abdullah.

I don't think any TWO running backs in the Big 12 has taken as many hits as Abdullah, and he usually takes several per run. If one could divide his fumbles by the number of times he is hit in a game, I doubt Abdullah looks as bad as if we just consider the fumbles per season.

Golly, I wasn't aware he picked the times. Does he get so many per game? Perhaps he doesn't understand the intricacies of the game and doesn't realize there are right and wrong times to fumble. How are his grades. Is he weak in the mental capacity department? Does he need more tutoring? (My alternative answer to just saying "What kind of question is that?")

Give me a full scholarship and three+ years of practice with incredible facilities then maybe we can talk about that. It's his job to hold on to the football, not ours.

They don't "give" out such things, they are earned. When the recruiters think you have earned a full scholarship and 3+ years of practice with incredible facilities, you will no doubt get them...

...just make sure when your time comes you can take out and give a pounding with a patched up, broken up offensive line with better overall results.