1/3 of the season in....what players surprised you?

Comish

The team has surprised me. More talent but no chemistry. We are going to struggle big time in the conference games because these guys don't play smooth together. Terran shoots too much but is one of our bigger threats. Nervous about this team because they can show up and win big games but could also falter and lose big. I originally thought like 8-10 conference but I think we will be fighting for 6 wins

Petteway and his scoring ability.

Webster. Doesn't seem like a true PG. He's more of a SG. Needs to work on passing and FT shooting. I like Biggs more as a floor general for this team

Pitchford and his 3 pointers. He has nice athleticism, if he can get that 3 point shot consistent he will be a big threat

Leslee smith. I like his hustle, pretty consistent.

• Fire 2

Petteway and his scoring ability.

Webster. Doesn't seem like a true PG. He's more of a SG. Needs to work on passing and FT shooting. I like Biggs more as a floor general for this team

Pitchford and his 3 pointers. He has nice athleticism, if he can get that 3 point shot consistent he will be a big threat

Leslee smith. I like his hustle, pretty consistent.

Agree with all your points. Especially Smith has been a pleasant surprise. Need a couple more like him.