NU volleyball team hopes this season builds to strong future

Full article HERE

With one dream left unfulfilled for the Nebraska volleyball team, coach John Cook already is looking to another one.

Nice article. Very excited to see Annika Albrecht as well as the progress of Kira Larson.

Also, good luck to Sheridan Zarda on her transfer to KSU.

• Fire 1

Full article HERE

With one dream left unfulfilled for the Nebraska volleyball team, coach John Cook already is looking to another one.

Nice article. Very excited to see Annika Albrecht as well as the progress of Kira Larson.

Thanks for posting that. I had no idea about Albrecht until this article. I can't wait to see Larson next season too.

Full article HERE

Thanks for posting that. I had no idea about Albrecht until this article. I can't wait to see Larson next season too.

I'm going to be able to see Annika, Maddie and Molly Haggerty Sports Performance 18 Elite team play when my daughters team plays in a Chicago tournament in May. Should be fun to see the upcoming Husker talent on the same court.

Full article HERE

I'm going to be able to see Annika, Maddie and Molly Haggerty Sports Performance 18 Elite team play when my daughters team plays in a Chicago tournament in May. Should be fun to see the upcoming Husker talent on the same court.

That sounds really cool GM. You will have a first hand preview! It will be a trip having 3 Haggerty sisters playing for the Huskers too after Molly joins in 2016.

Full article HERE

That sounds really cool GM. You will have a first hand preview! It will be a trip having 3 Haggerty sisters playing for the Huskers too after Molly joins in 2016.

There won't be three as Megan will be gone. At least not at the same time.

KSU poaching our players.

But still - she's cool. Good luck to her.

This has little, if anything to do with KSU poaching our players. Sheridan had virtually zero chance for any meaningful playing time as a Husker, and just wants to play. She'll have a much better chance of getting on the floor there and given she's from the Lenexa KS area, KSU is a good fit. She's a great kid. I hope she does well down there.

I have only one slight concern. Audriana Fitzmorris is a 6' 4" middle blocker for Sheridan's alma mater, St. James Academy. She will graduate in 2016 but is an absolute stud middle blocker who, from my understanding has narrowed her collegiate choices down to NEBR and K. State. You might see where that might possibly be a concern.