gameday

It's great that apparently McCray decided to stop being fat and slow.  :thumbs

What a post. what a terrible post about our best basketball player on an up and coming team.

Can you imagine if someone made a dumb comment about a football player? oh my gosh find a new team blah blah blah.

Oh gimme a break. This coming from the "Congdon doesn't have a strong enough leg" guy. The guy was overweight and slower than he should have been. Now he isn't. At least not as much. He's dropped 8 pounds recently. I think he said he wants to drop a few more.

on the big husker b-ball board that they got going (huskerhoopscentral) somone posted that mccray should treat himself to a big mac for his hustle...I got a kick out of that. :lol:

haha Nice.

What a post. what a terrible post about our best basketball player on an up and coming team.

Can you imagine if someone made a dumb comment about a football player? oh my gosh find a new team blah blah blah.

Oh gimme a break. This coming from the "Congdon doesn't have a strong enough leg" guy. The guy was overweight and slower than he should have been. Now he isn't. At least not as much. He's dropped 8 pounds recently. I think he said he wants to drop a few more.

I'm glad he has lost some weight...but yeah a few more pounds would be nice. He is still a little slow and isn't handling the ball very well...