gameday

Doesn't seem like too many people get pumped about husker b-ball on this board too much, but just wanted to point out that the mens team travels to manhattan today to take on the wildcats. I will be there along with at least 3 other kansas people that will be attending the game with me. All 4 of us will be in RED and being loud for our team! Only have about a 40 minute drive...By any chance are any of you making it to the game???

I really think in order for us to come out with a W in this one we need to get the inside game going and get Maric about 20 and 10...and also get bj's inside game going when maric is on the bench...it would be really nice if mccray would show up being nothing but money all game and hit 3's all game long. Got to love what charlie rich does for us getting the ball down the court and setting up plays...JD has done a nice job making driving shots/getting to the free throw line, but he just needs to hit more free throws...

HUSKERS VICTORY!!! :cheers:restore2:clap:box:thumbs

just got home...57-42, awesome showing...and what happened? maric really got into it tonight...wanted 20 and 10 and got 15 and 17, i'll take that any day of the week! mccray hit one LONG 3, man he has some range...sadly he went down HARD and I am not sure of his condition he was on the ground for several minutes. JD did his usual good game getting to the line, and making some inside shots...

ksu fans were ok, better than expected...while joe was down laying on the floor injured some guy yelled, "get off the floor you bum."

some other guy had his head up his ass, we were winning 16-8 in the first half and I hear him at a normal voice say, "them poor huskers can't play basketball or even play football anymore."

2-0 in league! go huskers!

congrats on the win... they need everyone to have a chance at the tournament... keep it rolling. i would like to see the score up in the 70's once and a while for the huskers. I think they need one more pure shooter out there and they would be lethal. They should try running more of an offense like West Virginia does imo. With the not so talented team they have a scheme like that gets open shots easy. McCray would work magic w/ the backdoor cuts and multiple screens 2. but neways, my rant is done. Keep it up big red

just looking over the scoreboard, crazy enough, charlie rich didn't even score, leading the team in assists with 4...but at least we got marcus walker back into it as he hit a couple 3's and ended with 10. One thing I want to point out is Kyle Marks in the pre-game shooting warmups. Man he can really throw it down, but I wasn't happy at all with his shooting otherwise...

Either the Big12 is really down this year or the Huskers have improved. First they knock off the number 12 team in the nation (although OU did lose to Missouri tonight 71-69), then they end KSU's 11 game home winning streak and it's 4 game winning streak against NU. Next game should be an interesting matchup. If NU can pull off a W at home against ISU, they will make me a believer in that they improved

It's great that apparently McCray decided to stop being fat and slow. :thumbs

What a post. what a terrible post about our best basketball player on an up and coming team.

Can you imagine if someone made a dumb comment about a football player? oh my gosh find a new team blah blah blah.

It's great that apparently McCray decided to stop being fat and slow.  :thumbs

What a post. what a terrible post about our best basketball player on an up and coming team.

Can you imagine if someone made a dumb comment about a football player? oh my gosh find a new team blah blah blah.

No it's the constant bashing that you seem to do on a regular basis!