My Mom/Grandma & Myself Made These For Easter/Pic

Easter Cupcakes:

For The Cupcakes:

1 Box Pillsbury White Cake Mix Or Your Favorite Cake Mix

For The Frosting:

Butter/Powdered Sugar/Milk/Vanilla Extract

***I Just Eyeball The Butter, Powdered Sugar/Milk/Vanilla Extract Until It Is At The Consistency I Want.

For The Toppings:

***I Eyeball These Ingredients Too-Approximate

1 Cup Shredded Sweetened Coconut

Green Food Coloring –(about 15 drops)

Jelly Beans

Candy Decorations

Make cake mix for cupcakes using ingredients listed on box and bake according to pkg. directions.

For The Frosting: Add the powdered sugar, butter, vanilla extract, and milk to a medium-size bowl. Set the mixer to the slowest speed and beat the ingredients very carefully so that the powdered sugar doesn’t fly out of the bowl.

Once the powdered sugar starts to mix in with the butter and milk-(about two minutes), then increase the speed on the mixer and beat the ingredients until smooth-(about another 3 or 4 minutes.)

For The Toppings: Add the shredded coconut to a small bowl. Next add the drops of green food coloring and mix it into the shredded coconut. If you prefer that the coconut be a bit darker, feel free to add a few more drops of the food coloring. Before frosting the cupcakes, push a jelly bean into the top of the cupcake down about an inch.

Frost The Cupcakes. Right after frosting the cupcakes, add the colored shredded coconut, jelly beans and decorative candies on top of the cupcake.

• Fire 1