Favorite aspect of Nebraska football?

My favorite thing is, no matter where I'm at in the world if I see a Nebraska fan, anything from a quick nod to a full on discussion can be had; and almost everytime it makes feel a little bit closer to heaven.

THIS!!!

plus no Arizona Barking Scorpions

I just like that old school, classy feel about Nebraska. The old nose to the grindstone work ethic. Nebraska kind of resembles the old way of doing it the right way, and seeing the rewards as much sweeter. Maybe I'm wrong about that and there's just too much I don't know, but I've never seen Nebraska as a win at all costs type of program. I like how this program represents the pride of the state, whether it's by choice or not since it's all we got, I like the fact that every kid in this state who likes football, dreams about being a Husker someday.

Secondly, I like the "N". Plain and simple red "N" on the side of the helmet. Might not be a lot, but it means a lot to a lot of people.

My favorite thing is, no matter where I'm at in the world if I see a Nebraska fan, anything from a quick nod to a full on discussion can be had; and almost everytime it makes feel a little bit closer to heaven.

Fify

"No matter where I go in the world I can and usually do pass many husker fans."

I will add that I love that it blows my wife's mind every time I go out wearing Husker apparel and get tons of nods, comments and Go Big Reds! #HuskerNation for real.