Favorite aspect of Nebraska football?

What is your favorite thing about Nebraska football? Can be whatever, Runzas at the game, tailgating outside, being in the stadium, what is your personal favorite thing?

For me I have to say it's the passionate fan base, both positive and negative, always invested and caring about the program. We may hate each other sometimes but in the end we all want Nebraska to succeed. I doubt there is more than 5-10 programs that have fans as dedicated as we are, and it's my favorite thing to be able to discuss and enjoy the games with other hardcore fans.

• Fire 1

My favorite thing is, no matter where I'm at in the world if I see a Nebraska fan, anything from a quick nod to a full on discussion can be had; and almost everytime it makes feel a little bit closer to heaven.

• Fire 2

Pretty much the same as I am I said above. I don't think there's any other state in the U.S. that's more solidly behind a football team. College or pro. (Wisconsin and Green Bay would be close.)

The family type atmosphere being a fan of the program creates. There is always something to discuss, good or bad. But at the end of the day we all sit on pins and needles hoping for that win. Like kids waiting for christmas, its truly a great feeling.