My 2014 Prediction...

In honor of fall camp starting I wanted to share my prediction for the year with the board. Here is a little preview... check the link for the rest.

After starting 5-0 the Huskers earn a trip to East Lansing to face the best team in the conference. Yes, Urban’s boys are talented but they aren’t a team. I have hashed and rehashed this game several times in my head. Nebraska matches up very well against Michigan State. The offense moved the ball well against the stingy defense last year; when they weren’t fumbling. The Spartans have a pro-style offense that Bo’s defense thrives on. With all of this in mind, I just can’t see Nebraska going on the road and beating MSU. It will be a close game, similar to last year’s matchup without the fumbles. Going into the fourth quarter Nebraska will have the lead. The Spartans will grind the clock on a game winning drive. The Huskers have their first loss of the year.

http://southafricanhusker.wordpress.com/2014/08/03/nebraska-2014-prediction/

Urban doesn't coach MSU.

Thank God he doesn't. He does very well with other coaches top talent.

I'm sure there are plenty of mistakes in the blog but the one you noted isn't one. We all make mistakes, no worries.

I only read the preview (it was all I could get to load at the ballpark) so it didn't make sense in that context. Sorry about that.