S&C Program

lo country

So back to the pre-season injuries and our S&C program with two games in the books.

Anyone think our S&C is up to par after getting manhandled by McNeese at the LOS. We got owned. AA was getting killed. We averaged 290+ across the OL. They had not one guy that big.

Throw in the injuries in camp, lack of speed and strength..........

*add JT with the torn achilles

So back to the pre-season injuries and our S&C program with two games in the books.

Anyone think our S&C is up to par after getting manhandled by McNeese at the LOS. We got owned. AA was getting killed. We averaged 290+ across the OL. They had not one guy that big.

People overreacted last week. More people will overreact this week.
  • Fire 1

I don't think there's a (clear) problem with S&C, look at some of the hosses we have on this team. Tommy, Ameer, McMullen, to name a few.

I'm more than a little concerned about the quality of our offensive line, though. If we want to be a Top 10 caliber team, we need to have the lines that Top 10 caliber teams have. Can only go so far relying on the skill positions.

perhaps, but last week was the exception. this week is the norm.

perhaps, but last week was the exception. this week is the norm.

Last week, I thought we had turned the corner. Today, I realized we are on a long dirt road........

It seems like we talk about not having a dominant offensive line each and every year. I would think that this is one area where we wouldn't suffer because of our recruiting disadvantage. Can't we just find some guys regionally and then turn them into animals? I don't understand how this can be an issue every freaking year at Nebraska.