Hello All...

Fat Tire

Wish I could be a tyrannical board mod. I'd be real good at abusing my powers...man, I'd be kicking people's butts off this site like yesterday's newspaper. :steam

I'm new to this board, as well. This is a great board. Guys are friendly and get into some nicely debated and knowledgeable discussions...I wouldn't kick anyone off (but, I'm not a mod...so who cares). Board rules help keep everyone civil. It's definitely NOT an Allbuffs-type board.

I like Fat Tire beer, but it gives me a headache. You won't give me a headache, too, Mr. Fat Tire, sir? Welcome aboard.

Not sure about the headaches, must be a lightweight... :wasted ..lol...I will do my part to NOT assist in your headache problems!

Welcome aboard Fat Tire, good to have you.

I also live in the City of Kansas - been here about 5 yrs now - so I understand about being surrounded by inferiority complexes.

Contact myself, Eric the Red, or any mod with any questions or concerns. You'll find us to be more than fair. I think you'll like it here.