Miami Message Board Score Predictions . . .

Skers...anyone know where LP is now? I'm thinking in jail in Cal. I'm going to Cal next year. Why not visit LP if he will accept a visit from me? Anyone know where he is? I feel so bad for the guy and yes I know he did some totally sh** things I still feel bad for the guy. I never in my life visited a guy in prison. But I should. LP...where is he? I'd like to look into the possibility of visiting LP. Hope the guy is doing better.

I'm an 84 NU grad btw mike wondering if maybe also you are?

No sir. Just a spectator that has spent way too much money for on a school that I didn't get my degree from lol

LOL what is that? Anyway...I appreciate sir talk but I think we are all brahs here not sirs or otherwise. Thanks Mike for cool replies GBR.

• Fire 1

Was that emoticon to me? What does it mean?

No. But for the board it means I swear 2 all that is holy. :) I am not a bible thump-er either.

Ok thanks. that sounds kind of strange but...it is what it is. Thanks GBR. Thug U tomorrow...day um I want our young men to crush them. Kenny...get hard tomorrow like never before and you too Ameer...and just pound and smoke thug U.

Was that emoticon to me? What does it mean?

No. But for the board it means I swear 2 all that is holy. :) I am not a bible thump-er either.

Ok thanks. that sounds kind of strange but...it is what it is. Thanks GBR. Thug U tomorrow...day um I want our young men to crush them. Kenny...get hard tomorrow like never before and you too Ameer...and just pound and smoke thug U.

You are welcome. That what the meaning said on the smiley. I used it as are you serious. Any way hoping for a good game tomorrow as well.

Skers...anyone know where LP is now? I'm thinking in jail in Cal. I'm going to Cal next year. Why not visit LP if he will accept a visit from me? Anyone know where he is? I feel so bad for the guy and yes I know he did some totally sh** things I still feel bad for the guy. I never in my life visited a guy in prison. But I should. LP...where is he? I'd like to look into the possibility of visiting LP. Hope the guy is doing better.

Dude, that is actually pretty cool of you. He's in Kern County Prison. It's in Delano, which is about a half hour north of Bakerfield. Bakersfield is about 90 minutes north of LA, so Delano is about a 2 hour drive from LA. Here's the link to LP's prison info. http://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/Results.aspx

Dude, that is actually pretty cool of you. He's in Kern County Prison. It's in Delano, which is about a half hour north of Bakerfield. Bakersfield is about 90 minutes north of LA, so Delano is about a 2 hour drive from LA. Here's the link to LP's prison info. http://inmatelocator.cdcr.ca.gov/Results.aspx

Thanks Skersun man. Sadly...he'll still be there next year as far as you know? If you don't know that's fine I'm sure there are simple ways for me to get official info.