Miami Message Board Score Predictions . . .

Was that emoticon to me? What does it mean?

No. But for the board it means I swear 2 all that is holy. :) I am not a bible thump-er either.
. Kenny...get hard tomorrow like never before and you too Ameer...and just pound and smoke thug U.
Is that unintentional posts thread still around? What am I reading?..

yes u read something unintentional. I meant..Kenny and the rest of the guys...punch them in the face. Hard. Often. But yeah I get your questioning my ??? verbiage. Let's all go straight to the chin with this sort of thinking ;)

Was that emoticon to me? What does it mean?

No. But for the board it means I swear 2 all that is holy. :) I am not a bible thump-er either.
. Kenny...get hard tomorrow like never before and you too Ameer...and just pound and smoke thug U.
Is that unintentional posts thread still around? What am I reading?..

yes u read something unintentional. I meant..Kenny and the rest of the guys...punch them in the face. Hard. Often. But yeah I get your questioning my ??? verbiage. Let's all go straight to the chin with this sort of thinking ;)

Sounds like you've taken it on the chin a few too many times.
  • Fire 1

LOL. Might sound like that. But my opinion...no...I can take some more shots. Anyway...I get what you are saying and I think it is funny. And I love your username. Jarvis. Damn. In the history of the killer skers, he might have been the fastest of all time with some muscle. 3rd and forever against OUgooners...JW is GONE and with a taunt penalty (lol idiot refs never called that on the gooners one time in 10 years) then NU's straight on kicker kicked it out of the end zone (so cool...few hours later we lost so not so cool).

Young guys...just to say more...gooners in 78 had billy sims. Hmm. Yeah. Fumbles and smashes. Pretty much what the whole game was. Fumbles and smashes. Hardest hitting game in...the history of football. Gooner refs cheated at the end failing to give us the crash of the century obvious fumble on the kickoff blast fumble but GOD took control and gave us the win in the end (Sims fumble near the goal line) that we deserved. ;) Tom...G tried you hard many times but HE did not forsake you every time ;) G loves T...but never made T life easy.